All entrants must follow submission rules. Electronic submissions for ALL entries are REQUIRED.
Thursday October 15, 2020 from 6 to 9 PM
Because of COVID, this is a virtual event this year. But we promise it’s not just another Zoom meeting!
The entry deadline is Friday, Sept. 25, 2020.
The entry fees:
All work must have first appeared in the media or launched between May 10, 2019 and July 31, 2020. All work must have been the result of paid creative services and media placement in the normal course of business.
Competition is open to companies, agencies, institutions, and individuals located in Central Pennsylvania. You do not need to be a [CP]2 Member to enter your work.
Categories are listed in a checklist when you pay for your entries as well as in your Dropbox folders (link to be sent after entry fees are paid).
List of Entry Categories:
1) Broadcast — Television
2) Broadcast — Video
3) Broadcast — Radio
4) Print Advertising — Newspaper
5) Print Advertising — Magazine/Publication
6) Online/Digital — Website/Apps
7) Online/Digital — Microsite/Landing Page
8) Online/Digital — Digital Advertising
9) Online/Digital — Publication/eBook
10) Social Media — Campaigns/Graphics/Videos
11) Email Marketing – Campaigns/Graphics/Videos
12) Publications — Annual Report
13) Publications — Magazine/Journal Cover
14) Publications — Magazine/Journal Feature Story
15) Publications — Magazine/Journal Design/Redesign (cover to cover)
16) Book — Cover/Jacket
17) Book — Design/Redesign (cover to cover)
18) Brand Identity — Logo
19) Brand Identity — Stationery Package
20) Brand Identity — Packaging
21) Collateral — Catalog
22) Collateral — Direct Mail
23) Collateral — Brochure
24) Collateral — Dimensional
25) Collateral — Presentation/Deck Design
26) Out-of-Home — Billboards
27) Out-of-Home — Signage
28) Out-of-Home — Point of Purchase
29) Out-of-Home — Posters
30) Out-of-Home — Vehicle Signage
31) Out-of-Home — Ambient/Environmental
32) Trade Show / Experiential / Events
33) Integrated Media / Mixed Media Campaigns
34) Elements — Photography
35) Elements — Illustration
36) Elements — Infographics
37) Elements — Animation
38) Elements — Video
39) Elements — Copywriting
Count the number of pieces you’re submitting and make payment online.
You may also pay by check—made out to Central Pennsylvania Creative Professionals. Reach out to us to arrange this option. Checks must be delivered before the Entry Deadline.
All entries must:
Upon payment completion, you will receive an email with a Dropbox link and instructions on how to submit your files for review.
Bracket Awards are either Gold or Silver. Entries are not judged as best and second best. Rather, these awards are a measure of excellence. As determined by our panel of judges, any entry that reaches the Gold or Silver level will receive that award. That means for some categories there will be multiple Gold and Silver Awards. For others there may be none. Our panel of judges solely determines what rises to the level of Gold and Silver. Winners will be announced at the 2020 Bracket Awards show. One award trophy will be given per winner—additional trophies may be ordered.